The 1st International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security (NISS 2018) is co-organized by the Mediterranean Association of Sciences and Technologies and the Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Tangier.
NISS is a comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Information systems, Security and Networking Technologies. The main purpose of NISS 2018 is to improve our research by achieving the highest capability and encourage open discussions on recent advances in computer communication and information technologies.
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts that demonstrate recent advances in computer communications, wireless/mobile networks, information systems and security in the theoretical and practical aspects. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number.
An Extended version (50%) of Best papers will be submitted for publication in a special issue on the following journals on the following journals :
- International Journal of Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems (IJERTCS);
- International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics (IJDCF)
- International Journal of Internet Technology and Secured Transactions
- International Journal of Secure Software Engineering (IJSSE)
- Taylor & Francis Cyber-Physical Systems
- International Journal of Information Privacy, Security and Integrity
|Paper Submission Due||February 18, 2018|
|Acceptance Notification||March 18, 2018|
|Camera-ready Papers Due||March 31, 2018|
|Author Registration Due||April 3, 2018|
|Conference Dates||April 27-28, 2018|